BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Anthony You were an Angel all along!!


Anthony You are an Angel!! I remember when I walke into the room where you were NewBorn and Daddy was holding you!! THe look on your daddies face he couldnt keep his Eyes off of you even when other people were holding you!! I know your mommy and daddy miss you so much when I saw you in a picture That Crystal showed me you looked like you were going to be really heavy but when daddy handed you to me you felt like a cloud!! You were a perfect Angel wonderful little boy, a miracle to your mommy and daddy!! Everything about you was perfect your Fingers were smile warm and soft your cheeks were red and kissable!! Your mommy held you like she was never going to let you go!! When You passed away I just couldnt bare to be there!! I left immediantly!! I held you in my arms and when you passed away you deff. took your mommy and daddies heart with you and they dont want you to return it!! You were their first!! I cant wait till they have another Baby, THey make such pretty Babies!! Anthony watch after mommy and daddy and the babies they have in the Future, Keep everyone Safe and watch after them but mainly mom and dad!!

Love always,
Amber

0 comments: